Sunday, 5 March 2017

S.K. Love Story Journey

S.K. | 11:17 | 4Comments |
Bismillah . . 


Assalamualaikum . . 


It has been two days since I stop blogging . . Just need a break for a while . . My mood wasn't that stable , so , I should not blogging for these two days . . You know how broken heart feels ? Yes ! I'm in that phase last two days for it was my 1st month since he left me . . I tried to fight against myself . . I tried not to remember anything about him , I tried to forget everything . . Ya , E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G . . But , forgetting isn't easy just easy to say . . I know . . I failed again this time . . 




I should forget about him . . I should . . She's far away better than me . . I'm just myself , just an ordinary girl , who love this one man like a crazy . . I admit ! I just feel safe and comfortable with him , I admit , I have a lot of friends , seems like I'm a friendly girl , but it isn't like that . . I'm just  a little girl who expressed her feelings to the only person she trust . . I'm just a secretive girl . . I'd rather to hurt myself than seeing other's getting hurt . . Yes ! I sacrificed a lot for people . . I know . . I always give a positive thinking on people even when people keep negative about them . . I tried to find positive vibes in one's life . .  


These two days , I'm having so much trouble in sleeping . . This morning , he came again into my dreams . . Looks like he tries to explain something . . I don't know what's the meaning of that dream . . Maybe it's just from syaitannn . . I made up my minds , I want to move on entirely . . I need to . . It's hurt , but , I just need to . . I saw one igstory this morning .. It sounds like this ;

"Kalau dulu masa kau sakitkan perasaan aku , aku pernah berdoa agar Allah rasakan perkara yang sama pada kau , malah lagi teruk dari itu supaya kau dapat pengajaran daripadanya"


I don't really know what should I do . . I'd think , I just should make a move and disappear slowly but progressively in their life . . I don't want to pray for the same things to happen to them - especially him , I know how hurt and weak us when facing this difficult time . . I just hope , one day , he will get Allah's guidance not to play around with girls' feeling specifically when she just a girl who is sooo hard to fall in love - like me . . Once I'm broken , it's hard for me to get another one . . Experience lead me to be more cautious in finding soulmate . . 


As he unfollowed and removed me from his ig followers , he totally changed ! Maybe , he found his true love and they will make it till the end , and maybe they wouldn't . . Maybe he is for me , but for the time being , we need to repair ourselves first . . Maybe . . I don't know . . Today , I'm not going to put higher hopes that we will get back together . . Because , it wasn't the right time yet . . I just need to focus on my studies , get my career , and being a successful girl in both dunya and akhirat . . I miss him . . Yes ! No doubt on it . . But , he doesn't feel the same . . I'll wait for him , I'll pray for us , I'll comfort myself . . I'll try my best not to be a parasite in one's relationship . . And , the most important thing - today , I will delete everything about him , his phone number , everything that can make us keep in touch . . But not the memories . . Let the memories sealed tightly . . Perhaps , one day , the memories can be used back . . 


Dear A , I wish , everything was fine for you . . I wish you get what you want . . I wish you were happy . . I will disappear in your life . . I will . . It's hard for me , but I believe , I can . . Thank you for the memories , thank you for taking care of me , thank you for always making time for me . . I hope one day , you wouldn't regret for what you've done to me . . I hope one day , you wouldn't feel the same or even worse like I feel now . . I hope , you can always smile , because  your smiles make me fall for you . . I hope , we are meant together in the future and  the future will be ours . . May Allah ease your journey . . May we meet again one day . .  I try to accept this quotes ;

"Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with them , sometimes , loving someone just means letting them go"

"Just because you have past with someone , doesn't mean you should have future with them" (But , I want you to be in my future . Whatever it is , Allah knows the best)

"At some point , you need to realize, someone can stay in your heart , but not in your life"

"If you love somebody , let them go for if they return  they were always yours . If they don't , they never were"


Hi lovelies ! Click them if you're interested to join =)

Due date : 15.03.2017

Due date : 02.04.2017

4 comments:

  1. Bukan senang nak lupa dengan orang yang kita sayang. Girl, its time to move on. si dia kat sana, kita tak tahu apa yang buat.. sedangkan awak pula sedih2 asyik teringat dia. Buat masa ni, lebih awak lepaskan je apa yang awak rasa. Bila dah masanya, perasaan awak akan calm dan lupa semua perkara yang menyakitkan dan menyedihkan. Di sana baru boleh move on.. u can girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess ! I can , thank you <3. Pray for me :)

      Delete
  2. Be strong my dear..
    You r still young,
    Make ur life beautiful..
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tryin' . Thank you akak . .

      Delete

💌 0617 Comments💬 ♥ Thank you lovely ♥