Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Parody Wars Part 7

syafi khizar | 12:00 | 0Comments |
Bismillah .


Assalamualaikum .


Title : Periodic Table
By : The Free Radicals



You gotta go and make a periodic table oh Henry Masely
You know it’s based on atomic number and its properties
I hope I don’t run out of elements could someone called Dr Brian Teo
Cause I just need one more shot at Chemistry
I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times
So atomic number oh increasing in pattern oh and its properties
And now we go to introduction of the table
Yeah do you know there are groups and periods?
They have same number of electrons and valence shells
The periods range 1 to 7

Yeah I know there are 18 groups down
There’re also metal, non-metal and metalloids now
Periodic table, yeah
Table yeah
Table
Yeah I know how im gonna read it now
Number, symbols, name and weight in down
Atomic radius depends on attraction in nucleus and electrons
But you know that there are effective nuclear charge and shielding effect
Zeff is the positive charged experienced by the electrons
Shielding effect is the repulsion of electron

No comments:

Post a Comment

💌 0617 Comments💬 ♥ Thank you lovely ♥