Monday, 15 February 2016

Parody Wars Part 6

syafi khizar | 16:10 | 0Comments |
Bismillah . .


Assalamualaikum .  .


Title : Gas Laws
By : Girls Ranger




I think they did it again
They made me believe
This topic is easy…
Oh yeah…

It just like a piece of cake
That time I don’t know
They’re not serious

And I lose all my senses
When the matter occupy space
And have a mass

Oops need to learn it again
Three states of matter
Solid, liquid and gas
Again and again
Oops it’s getting harder
Properties of gas
Its P V n T

Gas is something you can’t touch
It may cause a change
In substance and done,
Yeah I don’t realize

We have four laws of gas
Charles’s, Boyle’s, ideal gas
And Avogadro

There are many relationship
When we talk ‘bout all the gas law
Let me tell you all

Boyle’s state that the pressure
Of fixed amount of gas
Inversely proportional
To the vol. of gas
Then we have Charles’s law
Temperature  and volume
Direct relationship

Hey you! Avogadro's states that
Volume of a gas is directly proportional to the amount of gas
Oh really?
Yes at constant temperature and pressure
What do you mean?
I mean...
When n is up
V is up

Oops all.. of the gas law will combine
To form ideal gas law
The R is a constant
And the formula is
P V = n R T

Now I have understand all
Four types of gas laws
As I sing this song
Again and again
Boyle’s, Charles’s, Avogadro’s
And ideal gas
It’s not a big deal

Now I have understand all
Four types of gas laws
As I sing this song
Again and again
Boyle’s, Charles’s, Avogadro’s
And ideal gas
It’s P V n T

No comments:

Post a Comment

💌 0617 Comments💬 ♥ Thank you lovely ♥