Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Parody Wars Part 3

syafi khizar | 18:57 | 0Comments |
Bismillah..


Assalamualaikum..



Title : BOND015
By : KITA

Chemical bonding was hard before,
But now I feel I like this topic most,
There’re 3 types of chemical bonding,
Now I need someone to teach me all these bonds,

Got a feeling that a bonding occurs,
I think this bonding call covalent bond,
Because I see they’re  sharing electrons,
Sharing,
You watch me become more clever,
Non-metal bonded with non-metal,
Covalent forming the molecules,
And now they are sharing electrons,
Polar or non-polar?

If polar,
Electrons not being shared equally,
They’re partial positive and partial negative,
How about non-polar molecules?
Two atoms share electron equally,
How about metallic bonding,
Metal and metal,
Forming their own bond,

Got a feeling another bonding occur,
I think this bonding call ionic bond,
Because I see they’re transferring,
Transferring,
You watch me become more clever,
Metal bonded with non-metal,
Ionic, one atom losing electron, another one is gaining,
When they’re reacting,
Producing much among of salt,
And now let’s go for..for..for..forces,
Occurring between the molecules,

Attraction between two polar molecules,
Is known as dipole-dipole force,
Attracting ion and polar molecules,
Is known as ion-dipole force,
Attracting polar and non-polar which temporarily induced dipole,
Attracting ion and non-polar which temporarily induced…
Nearby ion,
Is called induced dipoles,
Attract all the molecules, including non-polar molecules,
And now it’s called dispersion forces,
Hydrogen bonding is,
Strongest, intermolecular force,
And bonded to oxygen nitrogen and fluorine,

And now that I’m without your guidance,
I know all the bonding,
And now that I’m without your guidance,
I can teach all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

💌 0617 Comments💬 ♥ Thank you lovely ♥